Area of Competence:
Professional Liability/ Malpractice
Nancy Mogab is a trial attorney who is well rounded in workers' compensation law. She is a member of ATLA and is a member of WILG. She is past president of the Lawyers Association of St. Louis, member of the National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives (NOSSCR), and is a member of the Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys.
Nancy is licensed to practice in Missouri, the United States District Court; Eastern District, and the Court of Veterans Appeals. Attorney Mogab represents injured workers in workers' compensation, social security disability claims, long term disability and personal injury cases.
• American Bar Association (1982-Present)
• American Trial Lawyers Association (1982-Present)
• Missouri Bar Member (1982-Present)
• Board of Governors (2009-2012)
• Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis (1982-Present)
• Lawyers Association of St. Louis (1982-Present)
• Missouri Association of Trial Lawyers (1982-Present)
• Women's Lawyer Association of Greater St. Louis (1982-Present)
• National Association of Veteran's Appeals (1995-Present)
• National Association of Social Security Claimant's Representatives (1983-Present)
• Worker's Injury Law & Advocacy Group (1997- Present)
• St. Mary's College, Notre Dame, Indiana
• St. Louis University School of Law
• Missouri (1982)
• U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri (1982)
• Court of Veteran Appeals, Washington D.C. (1995)
• Accredited Attorney for Prosecution of Claims for Veteran's Benefits (2008)
• 2002 Recipient of Woman's Justice Award
• Missouri Lawyer's Weekly Award (2007-2009)
"Best Lawyer to Have When You Are Injured at Work"
• National College of Worker's Compensation Lawyers (2010)
Mediation Scheduling Calendar
Appointment Request form directly to our scheduling staff.