Annette Heller focuses on intellectual property, consumer, business litigation and contracts. On top of her focus areas, Heller also is on the faculty staff at St. Louis Community College, where she lectures about Patents, Trademarks and Copyrights. She also lectures for bar seminars and other organizations on Trademark and Copyright laws. She is a member of Leadership St. Louis – Class of 1986-87 and has a Martindale Hubbell Rating: AV.
• Missouri Bar (1976-Present)
• Board of Governor (1993-1999)
• Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis (1976-Present)
(Vice President, Treasurer)
• Women’s Lawyer Association (1976-Present)
(President, 1982; Vice President, 1981)
• Southeast Missouri State University
B.S., Business Administration- Marketing (1967)
• St. Louis University School of Law
• Missouri (1976)
• U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri (1983)
• U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit (1990)
• U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit (1982)
Mediation Scheduling Calendar
Appointment Request form directly to our scheduling staff.