Jason Rugo has been a principal with Jenkins & Kling, P.C. since 1993. He practices primarily in the areas of general commercial litigation with an emphasis on non-compete enforcement and intellectual property defense and a substantial equity practice. Jason is a fully trained mediator and engages in the mediation of lawsuits and pre-suit mediation of disputes. He also provides arbitration, and other alternative dispute resolution services. Jason was a partner with a large area law firm prior to joining Jenkins & Kling, P.C., practicing in the areas of construction contract drafting and review, construction litigation and general business litigation.
Rugo is a graduate of Washington University (B.A. in History with honors) and Vanderbilt University School of Law where he was the Editor of the Journal of Transnational Law. He is a Certified Neutral in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri and is a member of several mediator organizations including the St. Louis chapter of the Association of Attorney Mediators and the Association of Missouri Mediators.
• Association of Attorney Mediators, 2 years
• Association of Missouri Mediators, 3 years
• Jenkins & Kling, P.C., 1994-present, Partner
• Gallop, Johnson & Neuman, 1983-1984, Partner (1986-1994), Associate (1983-1986)
• Thompson & Mitchell, 1980-1983, Associate
• B.A., Washington University, 1977
• J.D., Vanderbilt Law School, 1980
• Missouri, 1976
• U.S. District Court Eastern District, 1976
• U.S. District Court Western District, 1976
• Missouri State Bar, 1980
• United States District Court | Eastern District of Missouri, 1980
Mediation Scheduling Calendar
Appointment Request form directly to our scheduling staff.