Susan Nell Rowe concentrates her law practice in the area of employment law, including counseling, advice, and the litigation of employment claims. Ms. Rowe has practiced in the area of employment law since 1991. Prior to opening her own firm, Ms. Rowe was a partner at The Lowenbaum Partnership, LLC, a regional employment law firm. Before joining Lowenbaum, Ms. Rowe was a partner at The Stolar Partnership, LLP, where she served on the Firm’s management committee and as a member of the Firm’s Employment Law Group.
• Women Lawyers Association, 27 years, Secretary
• Lawyers Association, 24 years
• Masters of Social Work, Washington University
• Undergraduate Degree in Psychology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
• Recognized in Best Lawyers in America, Labor and Employment Litigation, and Missouri and Kansas Superlawyers
• Co-author of “Prohibition Against Sexual Harrassment” in 2008 Missouri Bar Desk Book on Employment Discrimination
• Member of Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis and Women Lawyers’ Association
• Recipient of Woman of the Year Award of St. Louis Daily Record and R. Walston Chubb Award from Legal Services of Eastern Missouri, Inc.
• Received Distinguished Young Alumni Award from Washington University in St. Louis; serves on law school’s National Council
• Served on several non-profit boards, including Deaconess Foundation, Eden Theological Seminary, and Legal Services of Eastern Missouri, Inc.